When you’re looking for a dentist, trust and expertise are critical. But how do you know that you can rely on your dentist to provide you with the best possible treatment?
Here are eight reasons to trust Prof. Weiss’ Clinic for all of your dental healthcare needs:
1. Prof. Ervin Weiss is a leading dentist in both the world of academia and in private practice, with an international reputation as an expert in oral rehabilitation. Currently Head of the Dental School at Tel Aviv University, Prof. Weiss stands at the leading edge of innovative dental developments. With over 150 academic papers and presentations to his name, and with over 40 years of experience in the field, Prof. Weiss is positioned at the very top of the dental profession.
2. Under Prof. Weiss’ guidance, the clinic includes a team of dental specialists who have additional qualifications and experience in: prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, pediatric dentistry, and anesthesiology. These additional specializations entail years of post-graduate study and training, and allow the clinic to treat complex cases which other dentists are not qualified to treat. The entire team is available for consultations, and every aspect of diagnosis and treatment is coordinated and implemented within the clinic.
3. Our clinic is one of only a very few in Israel which is licensed to treat patients under sedation – up to and including general anesthetic, if needed. This is beneficial to those patients who are anxious about treatment, or who are undergoing complex dental surgery or multiple procedures in a single session.
4. We offer a one-day treatment option where we combine several procedures into a single visit. This is a popular option for busy businesspeople and those experiencing dental anxiety.
5. We treat people reaching us from as far away as the USA, China, and Russia who come to us specifically for our dental expertise. Our dental tourists particularly value our ability to solve difficult dental issues quickly and cost-efficiently.
6. For those requiring total discretion, we offer a VIP service where we close the clinic to all other patients and offer a completely private treatment day. This service is appreciated by celebrities, politicians, entertainers and others who are looking for fast, comprehensive dental treatment by our team of dental specialists.
7. We excel in handling difficult cases such as children with special needs, or patients who are either slightly anxious or truly afraid of dentists. We know how to listen, we really do understand, and we know how to help.
8. We are patient-centric. That means that we always put our patients first, and at the center of everything we do. It’s as simple as that.
You can see some examples of our outstanding results in our Before and After section.
For an initial opinion on your individual dental case, with no obligation, please Request a Consultation.