A graduate of pediatric dentistry at Hadassah Medical center at Tel Aviv University, Dr. Schachter has been working at the clinic as the Director of Pediatric Dentistry since 2007. She has many years of experience specializing in pediatric dentistry - including working with children with complex dental issues. She is particularly skilled at treating those with special needs while using sedation or general anesthesia.
Dr. Schachter is dedicated to providing a positive experience for her young patients, so that they can go on to develop healthy dental habits.
Her specialist services include:
• Pediatric oral care using nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”)
• Pediatric oral care using sedation or anesthesia
• Oral care for children with special needs
• Dentistry for children with multiple system disorders
• Comprehensive treatment plans in consultation with other dentists in the clinic
• Consultation for a second opinion
Dr. Schachter works at the Clalit Smile Dentistry Center at Schneider Children’s Medical Center, and she is the Director of the Clalit Smile Center for Pediatric Dentistry in Bne Barak. She regularly lectures at the Pediatric Dentistry department at Tel Aviv University.
Alex, the 7-year-old son of one of our tourist patient, flew from Russia with his mother specifically to meet with us. He had broken two of his front teeth and his mother was concerned not only with the aesthetic considerations, but also with the health and function of those teeth. They arrived for one day to consult with us and complete our recommended aesthetic treatment.