Dr. Oren Peleg
Oral and Maxillofacial Specialist
A graduate of the Hadassah School of Dental Medicine at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Dr. Peleg has 15 years of experience, including 10 as a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Peleg specializes in:
• Minor oral and jaw surgery
• Tooth extraction
• Diagnosis of lesions and tumors in the oral cavity
• Removal of lesions and tumors (both benign and malignant)
• Consultation regarding oral and maxillofacial structure
• Consultation for a second opinion
• Comprehensive treatment plans in consultation with other dentists in the clinic
• Diagnosis and treatment of salivary gland disorders
• Bone augmentation, sinus lift, and placement of dental implants
Dr. Peleg’s expertise in providing precise and accurate diagnoses contributes enormously to providing a comprehensive treatment solution for our patients.
As well as his practical skills, Dr. Peleg is an award-winning lecturer and academic researcher. He regularly attends professional conferences and seminars and is a co-author on several scientific articles.
Dr. Peleg is currently also a staff member of the oral and maxillofacial surgery department at Sheba Hospital.
Adam, aged 56, came to us after undergoing failed treatment at another clinic for bone augmentation, sinus elevation and dental implants. He needed to have three teeth removed from his lower right jaw. On the lower left, we treated his tooth decay and completed other procedures to preserve the heath of his teeth. We extracted six teeth from his upper jaw, replacing both those and the previously failed implants with new implants, as well as a temporary bridge. As part of the process, we completed a sinus lift and bone augmentation, and removed a wisdom tooth.
Following the healing period, Adam returned to complete the permanent restoration process.